Monday, December 22, 2008

Are you hungry?


Today I was researching hunger. I was not actually feeling hungry at the time! I was attempting to complete the post for my blog on evolution. The topic I am really dealing with is drug addiction. But its strange! How did I go from that to hunger?


Drug addiction is kind of a very complicated subject to explain. Hunger does not actually fit in, but I thought of taking hunger as an example and then progressing with the article. But then I concluded it is not hunger. I should actually be talking of reward.


But hunger is an interesting subject to think about. The lack of hunger leads to a condition called anorexia. There are a hell lot problems related with hunger. But I am still trying to understand why we feel hungry.


Well, thats food for though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment